PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Welcome! :)

I lived a short while in Groton, right behind the Stage Coach Inn before it burned down, I’ve stomped around quite a bit of Mass, and been to L.J. Peretti’s several times.

Be sure to show us pics of L.J. Peretti, if you happen to visit regularly. It’s my understanding Steve Willet still owns the place, I saw him the few times I went there.

It was an amazing shop when I visited it. ❤️

Aloha ?

Reactions: The Sherpa

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Welcome from Kansas City!

Great intro post. I think you’ll find that their are several active members here who share the same interests and hobbies as you - pipes and tobacco for sure but reading, Jeeps, fountain pens, and whiskey are pretty popular too.

Reactions: The Sherpa

The Sherpa

Lurker
Aug 7, 2022
Welcome! :)

I lived a short while in Groton, right behind the Stage Coach Inn before it burned down, I’ve stomped around quite a bit of Mass, and been to L.J. Peretti’s several times.

Be sure to show us pics of L.J. Peretti, if you happen to visit regularly. It’s my understanding Steve Willet still owns the place, I saw him the few times I went there.

It was an amazing shop when I visited it. ❤️

Aloha ?
I do visit Peretti's in person at least a handful of times per year. Next time I am there I will take some pictures. It hasn't changed, which is marvelous :).

Thanks for the welcome!

The Sherpa

Lurker
Aug 7, 2022
Welcome from Kansas City!

Great intro post. I think you’ll find that their are several active members here who share the same interests and hobbies as you - pipes and tobacco for sure but reading, Jeeps, fountain pens, and whiskey are pretty popular too.
I have definitely noticed that those who enjoy the pipe, also enjoy several of my other hobbies. We must be a like minded bunch, for the most part ;).

Thanks for the welcome!

Reactions: LotusEater