PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Pipe&Pen

Lurker
Mar 28, 2023
Maryland
Hello all, I’ve been smoking pipes and cigars for little over a decade now. Frequency has ebbed and flowed with life circumstances. More recently I have smoked exclusively pipes, when I can get some time (young kids make time a bit hard to come by!). The first tobaccos I really fell in love with were English blends (Margate Esoterica in particular - I am sad that it has become so expensive/onerous to get any these days). I smoke various aromatics, mostly for something lighter or when I’m around other people. Lately I’ve been interested in trying more Virginia based blends and am hoping to explore some over the summer.

The username is a reference to the fact that when I’m smoking I am usually either writing things or reading things other people have written.

Thanks for having me on the forum!

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Hello all, I’ve been smoking pipes and cigars for little over a decade now. Frequency has ebbed and flowed with life circumstances. More recently I have smoked exclusively pipes, when I can get some time (young kids make time a bit hard to come by!). The first tobaccos I really fell in love with were English blends (Margate Esoterica in particular - I am sad that it has become so expensive/onerous to get any these days). I smoke various aromatics, mostly for something lighter or when I’m around other people. Lately I’ve been interested in trying more Virginia based blends and am hoping to explore some over the summer.

The username is a reference to the fact that when I’m smoking I am usually either writing things or reading things other people have written.

Thanks for having me on the forum!

Welcome from Alaska!

Reactions: Pipe&Pen

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
Welcome from Central Oregon.

There are some wonderful virginia blends to smoke. A couple of my favorites are Orlik Golden Sliced and Macbaren Pure Virginia.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey from central North Carolina and welcome aboard. Also a severe writing and reading habit here.