PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mbmoehl

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2022
Metro Detroit
Hello all.

I've been smoking a pipe very occasionally for the last 3-4 years, but only really made it a focused hobby a couple of months ago. I'm still exploringy tastes for tobacco blends and pipe shapes. I've been snooping around here for a minute and figured I should finally introduce myself. This seems like an interesting group of folks and quite a few from the mitten.

Mike

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hello all.

I've been smoking a pipe very occasionally for the last 3-4 years, but only really made it a focused hobby a couple of months ago. I'm still exploringy tastes for tobacco blends and pipe shapes. I've been snooping around here for a minute and figured I should finally introduce myself. This seems like an interesting group of folks and quite a few from the mitten.

Mike
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: mbmoehl

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome from Florida. I recommend trying Capstan Blue Flake, Peterson Navy Roll, Peterson Irish Flake and Savienelli Doblone d'Oro. All of these are readily available so not waste chasing hard to finds. I forgot to add Peterson Flake to the group.

I would research anything you can about smoking flakes and recommend cube cutting and then fold and stuff. This will take time and patience as pipe shooing in an art. Good luck in your journey..

Reactions: mbmoehl