PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldRocko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2021
South Florida USA
Hello all. Greetings from the lovely Rocky Mountains. I’m still pretty new to pipe smoking, but I’m quickly becoming quite fond of it. So far, I’ve got three cobs and three briars. My cellar is off to a great start, and I can see how TAD can become a problem! I’ve been poking around the forums for about a month now, and I must admit, you all seem like a great bunch and I’ve already learned a lot from reading different threads. Looking forward to finally joining the conversation. Thanks in advance for having me!
Welcome from South FL. Colorado is awesome - although coming from sea level, I gotta watch out for elevation sickness.Have missed a couple great hikes that way.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Welcome to the forum, from Southern California. Yes, TAD has wrecked many a man's bank account, marriage etc., but I am a TAD overcomer success story, so there is hope! I'll keep it brief, because I have to check out this C&D sale on SP... ?

Enjoy the journey!
that is why it helps to get your wife into some other expensive hobby. So you both just accept that you both like spending too much money.

Reactions: Servant King
Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
that is why it helps to get your wife into some other expensive hobby. So you both just accept that you both like spending too much money.
I’m kinda playing with house money right now. I’m a Bills fan, and for my birthday last year, my wife said we were gonna go to a game in Buffalo. But then Covid. So we postponed it. We weren’t getting around to getting it planned this year either, so I said I wanted a cellar full of tobacco instead of a trip to see a game. She ok’d it. Gonna ride this as long as I can… ?

Status
Not open for further replies.