PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

kg.legat0

Lifer
Sep 6, 2019
Southwestern PA
That’s a healthy commute! Hopefully you get to do some remote work being that it’s CMU.

It sure is! ...been doing it for about 10 years, luckily I found the joys of pipe smoking about 5 years back haha - that commute is dedicated pipe time! I do get to work at home a good bit tho, and I am thankful for that.

Great pipe smoking weather around these parts, today!

Reactions: BOBBOBMORAN

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Thank you for allowing me to join. I’m like a sponge and love absorbing anything tobacco and pipe related!
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heat, I mean Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

BOBBOBMORAN

Lurker
Oct 15, 2023
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heat, I mean Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!
I lived up in Oampa TX the summer of 1980. Average temp of 115°! Too hot!

MRW

Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Thank you for allowing me to join. I’m like a sponge and love absorbing anything tobacco and pipe related!
I lived up in Oampa TX the summer of 1980. Average temp of 115°! Too hot!
But it's a dry heat, lol!

BOBBOBMORAN

Lurker
Oct 15, 2023

But it's a dry heat, lol!
Yes that is true but I was completely dehydrated in less than 48 hours!

tmcg81

May 8, 2020
NJ
Welcome from NJ. I just went to Pittsburgh for the first time ever this past Friday to play a show and had a great time.

BOBBOBMORAN

Lurker
Oct 15, 2023
Welcome from NJ. I just went to Pittsburgh for the first time ever this past Friday to play a show and had a great time.
It’s a great city to call home! Of course it has its ups and downs but the ups… are far greater than the downs!