PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Been a pipe smoker for 20 odd years and love it and the peace it brings just like my great grandfather, grandfather and father, guess it’s in the blood. I’m a farmer, sheep and cattle and live on the far west coast of Tasmania where it’s cold and wet for a fair bit of the year. I like pretty much all blends and I try to marry the different ones to the seasons but I have my favourites such as Mac Baren’s Latakia Flake. Hope you’re all well and I’ll chat along the way.
View attachment 158450
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: VDL_Piper

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Been a pipe smoker for 20 odd years and love it and the peace it brings just like my great grandfather, grandfather and father, guess it’s in the blood. I’m a farmer, sheep and cattle and live on the far west coast of Tasmania where it’s cold and wet for a fair bit of the year. I like pretty much all blends and I try to marry the different ones to the seasons but I have my favourites such as Mac Baren’s Latakia Flake. Hope you’re all well and I’ll chat along the way.
View attachment 158450
that's a lot of whatever kind of beasts those are. If what people think about Australia is true, I assume they're highly venomous cattle. Seriously that's a lot of cows I assume they're fans of whatever you're smoking. Mac Barrens Latakia Flake is one of those under rated blends that doesn't get enough love. I've smoked quite a bit of it also really like the Bold Kentucky flake too.

Reactions: VDL_Piper

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
that's a lot of whatever kind of beasts those are. If what people think about Australia is true, I assume they're highly venomous cattle. Seriously that's a lot of cows I assume they're fans of whatever you're smoking. Mac Barrens Latakia Flake is one of those under rated blends that doesn't get enough love. I've smoked quite a bit of it also really like the Bold Kentucky flake too.
Haha, just a few there and non venomous ?. I agree on the Latakia flake, it’s quite superb in my humble opinion.

Reactions: anotherbob