PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Hello, nice to meet you. Spring, TX just north of Houston.
Welcome to the forum from Slidell, LA from another Texas born pipe smoker.
Right on, welcome aboard. I grew up in Beaumont and moved to Ohio after spending several years living in Galveston County.
Grew up in Beaumont? Hell, I graduated high school from the real South Park in Beaumont that was closed down in the 1980s. I was born in Port Arthur and still have family living in the area.

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
Grew up in Beaumont? Hell, I graduated high school from the real South Park in Beaumont that was closed down in the 1980s. I was born in Port Arthur and still have family living in the area.
My parents both graduated from Forest Park. I lived on Highland in a college fraternity house when I attended Lamar, only a few blocks from the old South Park HS. I would've gone to West Brook, but was fortunate enough to get a football scholarship to a Christian HS and graduated from there. Both my younger brothers graduated from Brook.

Reactions: UncleRasta

Cigarstopipes

Lurker
Sep 19, 2022
My parents both graduated from Forest Park. I lived on Highland in a college fraternity house when I attended Lamar, only a few blocks from the old South Park HS. I would've gone to West Brook, but was fortunate enough to get a football scholarship to a Christian HS and graduated from there. Both my younger brothers graduated from Brook.
That's cool my parents lived in Beaumont for a few years, my dad was an Air Traffic Controller. My sisters went to high school there, not sure which one. No we all live in Spring

Reactions: Streeper541

Pipen4Life

Lurker
Sep 20, 2022
Texas
Howdy!!! I also just joined, also live in Texas, born and raised as they say, and I also used to smoke cigars! I dabbled in pipes from time to time my entire adult life but usually for reasons of the tongue would put it down and go to my sticks. The last year I've really dived deep into pipe smoking and still sometimes smoke a cigar but take to my pipes daily. Good news is I have some nice age on some stogies in my humy now :) I always smoked em to quick to age them before. Welcome my friend and fellow Texan! See ya on the forums!

Reactions: UncleRasta

Cigarstopipes

Lurker
Sep 19, 2022
Howdy!!! I also just joined, also live in Texas, born and raised as they say, and I also used to smoke cigars! I dabbled in pipes from time to time my entire adult life but usually for reasons of the tongue would put it down and go to my sticks. The last year I've really dived deep into pipe smoking and still sometimes smoke a cigar but take to my pipes daily. Good news is I have some nice age on some stogies in my humy now :) I always smoked em to quick to age them before. Welcome my friend and fellow Texan! See ya on the forums!
That's cool, I am looking forward to lighting up a stick after it has been sitting in the humidor. It's been almost four months, and it will probably be a few more before I feel like lighting up a cigar instead of my pipe. See ya around the forums!