PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

manny816

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2020
Central NJ USA
Hello everyone. I have been smoking cigars and pipes for about 20+ years now. Just recently picked the pipe back up and I am glad I did. The good thing about taking a long break is that now I have plenty of tobacco that is about 8 years old. I mostly enjoy English and Balkan blends. Look forward to catching up on what I have missed.

Reactions: indoeuro

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hello everyone. I have been smoking cigars and pipes for about 20+ years now. Just recently picked the pipe back up and I am glad I did. The good thing about taking a long break is that now I have plenty of tobacco that is about 8 years old. I mostly enjoy English and Balkan blends. Look forward to catching up on what I have missed.
everytime I hear the tristate area I expect to hear about a used car lot. Thought you might find that slightly amusing.

Reactions: manny816

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
And today I learned that the term "tri state area" generally refers to NY, CT, and NJ, but also refers to numerous other population centers near or bordering three states. I always assumed that only the latter definition applied.

Reactions: ofafeather

select565

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 2, 2020
And today I learned that the term "tri state area" generally refers to NY, CT, and NJ, but also refers to numerous other population centers near or bordering three states. I always assumed that only the latter definition applied.
Wow, I also assumed it referred to NJ CT an NY only

Reactions: ofafeather
Status
Not open for further replies.