Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lianza

Might Stick Around
Dec 7, 2021
Wilberforce, Ontario
Hello pipe smokers!

I've been reading the forums for a few weeks now and decided to make an account and join in the discussions!
I've been smoking a pipe daily for about three years now. I really enjoy cherry\fruit flavored blends, I mostly buy house blends from my local shop with the odd Capt. Black pouch thrown in the mix.

I've come and gone through a few pipes already. When I first started smoking I bought cheap pipes online, the quality just wasn't there. But over the years I've learnt and grown with the hobby. Managed to hold onto some nice pieces, mostly Italian made pipes (Savinelli's), and Canadian pipes (Brigham's).

There is nothing I like better than smoking a pipe and sipping a tea on a warm Island night!

Thanks for reading,
Lianza

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hello pipe smokers!

I've been reading the forums for a few weeks now and decided to make an account and join in the discussions!
I've been smoking a pipe daily for about three years now. I really enjoy cherry\fruit flavored blends, I mostly buy house blends from my local shop with the odd Capt. Black pouch thrown in the mix.

I've come and gone through a few pipes already. When I first started smoking I bought cheap pipes online, the quality just wasn't there. But over the years I've learnt and grown with the hobby. Managed to hold onto some nice pieces, mostly Italian made pipes (Savinelli's), and Canadian pipes (Brigham's).

There is nothing I like better than smoking a pipe and sipping a tea on a warm Island night!

Thanks for reading,
Lianza
then try seven seas royal it's a great aro that sounds up your alley.

• Love
Reactions: Servant King

North Pole piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 23, 2021
Rural, Manitoba Canada.
Hello pipe smokers!

Thanks for reading,
Lianza
Welcome to the forum! Another Canuck, is it me or are there a lot more Canadian’s on the forum than a couple months ago?

Reactions: HaggisBasher

strave19

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 13, 2011
Welcome from south of the border. You’re at a beautiful area of the world to smoke a pipe!

Nov 3, 2021
I happened on a youth hostel... just a small cabin... in Nanaimo maybe.. 2000? It was the closing night of a movie theatre there... taking the ferry over and the whole deal was very mellow.. Welcome and buen martes de todos

Status
Not open for further replies.