PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Gen.Confusion

Lurker
Jul 22, 2022
Indiana
New member from Northwest Indiana, long time lurker. Casual member of CPCC (It's a long drive to meetings). Own "about a hunnert" pipes as we say in the club as asking a man how many pipes he owns is akin to asking a rancher how many head of cattle he runs. Deep tobacco cellar, today's count shows 26 mason jars open split between English, VaPer, and two aromatics.

Grateful to the forum community, seem to learn a few new things every year that increases my smoking enjoyment. I hope to be able to eventually contribute something that does the same for someone else...

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
New member from Northwest Indiana, long time lurker. Casual member of CPCC (It's a long drive to meetings). Own "about a hunnert" pipes as we say in the club as asking a man how many pipes he owns is akin to asking a rancher how many head of cattle he runs. Deep tobacco cellar, today's count shows 26 mason jars open split between English, VaPer, and two aromatics.

Grateful to the forum community, seem to learn a few new things every year that increases my smoking enjoyment. I hope to be able to eventually contribute something that does the same for someone else...
Welcome from Virginia

mav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 14, 2021
Chicago
Welcome from Chicago! I'm in the CPCC myself, just joined a few months ago. Its a great club but that is quite a drive!