Hey Folks! Cypriot Piper Living in Ottawa!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Welcome from a Canadian piper living in Michigan! I actually don't like the forever stems as they have a very thick bite zone but obviously that’s personal preference. Glad to have you here!

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
I am so happy to have found this forum, looking forward to learning and exploring this hobby with you all!

As a beginner I have picked up a couple of corncob pipes such as the Diplomat Apple & Ozark. Looking at getting an acrylic stem for them but was wondering what the difference is between the Forever Stem vs Fancy Acrylic? The latter is much cheaper on the VF website. Thanks!
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from Carmel Valley!

Please
put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.