PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Flatfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 20, 2022
West Wales
Greetings from Wales
I visited Portreath last year. I bought an ice cream.
I can't remember much about Portreath except that both my son and I agreed that the lady serving the ice cream was gorgeous. I think the ice cream was ok as well.

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
My family left Cornwall in the 19th century and came to America. I've never been there but would love to visit. There's even a small town near Land's End that bears our family name. Welcome! puffy

Reactions: Monty1

Monty1

Lurker
Apr 30, 2024
Portreath, Cornwall, England
My family left Cornwall in the 19th century and came to America. I've never been there but would love to visit. There's even a small town near Land's End that bears our family name. Welcome! puffy
My passion when younger was to emigrate to the USA. Was pretty much set to go, but was diagnosed with cancer, so emigrating was put on hold. So many open spaces and positive people. Don't get me wrong I love where I am, just felt I always had a calling for the USA.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
My passion when younger was to emigrate to the USA. Was pretty much set to go, but was diagnosed with cancer, so emigrating was put on hold. So many open spaces and positive people. Don't get me wrong I love where I am, just felt I always had a calling for the USA.
Hope you visit some day. If so, keep us posted. puffy

Reactions: Monty1

Manawydan

Might Stick Around
Apr 24, 2024
Welcome from Southern California! Recently came back to pipe-smoking myself and am really loving it.

Reactions: jpmcwjr