Hi from Walden. Born and Raised in Newburgh, NY.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

senkosam

Lurker
Dec 2, 2023
Walden, N.Y.
Been a pipe smoker since my time in service during the Vietnam War. Capt. Black was my only tobacco for years until I found tobacco shops that sold even better blends after my discharge. I can't help but sucking on a stem, listening to music on my MP3 while fishing or making fishing lures while sipping a cup o' 8 O'clock blend freshly ground coffee. Peace & Quiet. ahhhhhh.

Nice to see so much sharing of information - of which I'll need plenty!

BigEd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 19, 2023
Franklin, TN
Welcome from Tennessee. I’ve spent a fair amount of time in Newburgh over the years. Nice area.

senkosam

Lurker
Dec 2, 2023
Walden, N.Y.
Wow! What a great welcome! I guess pipe smokers are a close-knit group.

I already discovered on PM how to rehydrate my tobacco and will give it a go once I buy some distilled water. (I'll post the question, would rain water also work? - in the right forum.)

SunriseBoy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2021
Toowoomba
Been a pipe smoker since my time in service during the Vietnam War. Capt. Black was my only tobacco for years until I found tobacco shops that sold even better blends after my discharge. I can't help but sucking on a stem, listening to music on my MP3 while fishing or making fishing lures while sipping a cup o' 8 O'clock blend freshly ground coffee. Peace & Quiet. ahhhhhh.

Nice to see so much sharing of information - of which I'll need plenty!
What other blends are you into?

Reactions: senkosam