Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Welcome, Judah. North or South Island?
Shortened your title a bit. Original:

"Hi my name is Judah from New Zealand, used to smoke a pipe a few years back and have taken it up again recently.i don’t quite know why I ever stopped."

The pleasure of sitting an evening on my stoop puffing away on a good bowl, well what can one say it’s great to be back. I tend to smoke the aromatics, vanilla, cherry cavendish, etc. unfortunately it’s quite expensive to smoke a pipe in NZ, pipe due to our strict tobacco laws. Cheers Judah
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Judah Solomon

bpinkstaff

Might Stick Around
Apr 2, 2024
Rockton, il
Welcome, Judah. North or South Island?
Shortened your title a bit. Original:

"Hi my name is Judah from New Zealand, used to smoke a pipe a few years back and have taken it up again recently.i don’t quite know why I ever stopped."

The pleasure of sitting an evening on my stoop puffing away on a good bowl, well what can one say it’s great to be back. I tend to smoke the aromatics, vanilla, cherry cavendish, etc. unfortunately it’s quite expensive to smoke a pipe in NZ, pipe due to our strict tobacco laws. Cheers Judah
Welcome

Reactions: Judah Solomon