Lifer
May 23, 2018
I'm sittin' in the railway station
Got a ticket to my destination

On a tour of one-night stands
My suitcase pipe and guitar tobacco in my hand

And every stop is neatly planned
For a poet and a one-man band

Sorry, reminds of the Simon & Garfunkel song. That's all I've got. I know nothing about the blend.

Elric

Lifer
Sep 19, 2019
Liplapper Lane (Michigan)
tobaccocellar.com
I've only had one C&D aromatic, Autumn Nights. Everyone claims it is unlike other aromatics, but to me, it's the same. I may have to try another (like this one) at some point, just for my own reference.

But...
View attachment 284027
I completely agree Cosmic. Closest thing to a C&D aromatic I have smoked (and liked) is Crooner.

Those dogs must finally be done playing poker.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
Anyone have any further info on this blend? From the description, it sounds like a top shelf aromatic.

Looks like Two Friends just re-did all their tin art to this tattoo style. Maybe this blend will pop up on smokingpipes once they've restocked everything. As of right now all Two Friends tins on sp are out of stock.

Sounds like something I'd smoke too so you got me interested.

Reactions: Leomania and Elric
Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
Looks like Two Friends just re-did all their tin art to this tattoo style. Maybe this blend will pop up on smokingpipes once they've restocked everything. As of right now all Two Friends tins on sp are out of stock.

Sounds like something I'd smoke too so you got me interested.
Interesting, wonder when that happened. English chocolate is a favorite of mine.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
That tin art looks like something out of a burlesque or a cheap brothel.
Yeah I am not a fan at all, but I also don't like tattoos or tattoo "art" in general.

I am happy that they aren't discontinuing the whole lineup.
I would be curious to try the blends before/after revamping to see if I could pick out any differences.

• Sad
Reactions: anotherbob

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Yeah I am not a fan at all, but I also don't like tattoos or tattoo "art" in general.

I am happy that they aren't discontinuing the whole lineup.
I would be curious to try the blends before/after revamping to see if I could pick out any differences.
As far asi can tell it's just tin art changes. Blend changing would be a slap in the face to Craig.

Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
As far asi can tell it's just tin art changes. Blend changing would be a slap in the face to Craig.
I hope so, but I also noticed “Turkish Latakia” which I guess is probably more of a necessity. All of my tins are from 2019 and early 2022 I think. I was shocked at the mention of almost 20% Latakia in English chocolate because it’s very back seat. I’m very curious what the 2024 blend is in comparison.