PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish-piper68

Lurker
Jul 19, 2020
The Woodlands, Texas
I am new to the site and to pipe smoking in general. Bought a Petersen Killarney and an estate Comoy about 3-4 years ago along with some tins of tobacco; Savinelli Aroma, Peterson Irish Oak, Dunhill Nightcap, and Ashton Smooth Sailing. I packed and smoked one bowl of the Ashton and got dizzy (not sure what caused that, think I might have smoked way to fast) anyhow, I put it all away and forgot about it all after moving cross-country to Texas. Found everything yesterday and have decided to give it a go again. Looking forward to reading the boards, engaging in discussions and learning about my new hobby. Stay tuned...

radrick96

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2020
Orlando, Florida
W
I am new to the site and to pipe smoking in general. Bought a Petersen Killarney and an estate Comoy about 3-4 years ago along with some tins of tobacco; Savinelli Aroma, Peterson Irish Oak, Dunhill Nightcap, and Ashton Smooth Sailing. I packed and smoked one bowl of the Ashton and got dizzy (not sure what caused that, think I might have smoked way to fast) anyhow, I put it all away and forgot about it all after moving cross-country to Texas. Found everything yesterday and have decided to give it a go again. Looking forward to reading the boards, engaging in discussions and learning about my new hobby. Stay tuned...
Welcome! Nice job on the Peterson. I have my eye on a few haha I mostly smoke my cobs and I haven’t had a tobacco I wasn’t content with, just some are more flavorful.

If you want to try a variety for cheap grab the Amphora Sampler. It will give you 5 basic blends to learn how to differentiate the tastes. You’ll find fans of the Virginia, Kentucky, and burley packs on this forum mostly! A few even like the cavendish to use as a mixing blend.

Happy smokes!
-Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.