PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
Just cracked a 2019 tin today (thanks John)

Though my palate is still way off from Covid ( I still can't taste even coffee properly)

I must say that this is a beautiful blend the Orientals remind me of McClelland's Blending Oriental and then there is the sweet Va and a baritone Burley, a hint of fruity Perique, and lastly, a chocolatey Cav. The overall mouthfeel is thick smoke and a thin floral buttery incense on the retro. It has a nice Nic hit too. I know I'm probably only getting maybe 25% of the actual flavor because of the Covid but as far as all my favorite Baccy's in one blend this is giving me new hope, for if my taste never gets back to normal this will be a go-to for sure. I can still tell just by looking at it that it's quality stuff, time to stock up the cellar.

Reactions: yanoJL

yanoJL

Lifer
Oct 21, 2022
Pismo Beach, California
Just cracked a 2019 tin today (thanks John)

Though my palate is still way off from Covid ( I still can't taste even coffee properly)

I must say that this is a beautiful blend the Orientals remind me of McClelland's Blending Oriental and then there is the sweet Va and a baritone Burley, a hint of fruity Perique, and lastly, a chocolatey Cav. The overall mouthfeel is thick smoke and a thin floral buttery incense on the retro. It has a nice Nic hit too. I know I'm probably only getting maybe 25% of the actual flavor because of the Covid but as far as all my favorite Baccy's in one blend this is giving me new hope, for if my taste never gets back to normal this will be a go-to for sure. I can still tell just by looking at it that it's quality stuff, time to stock up the cellar.
Happy to hear you're on the mend.
You really make this blend sound fabulous. But a quick check at my usual e-etailer's sites didn't show any stock.

Is this blend typically available for purchase in the US?

Reactions: vosBghos

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
Happy to hear you're on the mend.
You really make this blend sound fabulous. But a quick check at my usual e-etailer's sites didn't show any stock.

Is this blend typically available for purchase in the US?
Seems more of an Estervals buy they have so much great HU coming out their ears

Reactions: Scottmi and yanoJL