PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
I love this. It's amazing. One it's not monetized at all yet made by pros. Including the actor who quit acting a long while ago and then kills it with this.
He's Drew Barrymore's brother the rabbit hole on this is crazy. He was homeless in 2012 and wore a t-shirt with the words "I'm Drew Barymore's Brother" scrawled across it. Seems he got the Fatal Farm producer's attention with his antics and they gave him this great gig.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
He's Drew Barrymore's brother the rabbit hole on this is crazy. He was homeless in 2012 and wore a t-shirt with the words "I'm Drew Barymore's Brother" scrawled across it. Seems he got the Fatal Farm producer's attention with his antics and they gave him this great gig.
great gig? Not money wise. Because of the way copywrite laws work, they can't pay him for this.

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
none of them do. They can't. You know how if I sell a harry poter book I wrote I could get sued to heck and back? But I can give away all the free fan fic I want without legal worries? That's what's going on with Fatal Farm.
Sorry, I don't understand are you saying that no one paid that man to learn rehearse, and film that hour-long rant?

That would be truly sad.

Reactions: anotherbob