Identify the Pipe on Smokingpipes' Banner!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I knew pipes went for this much but it’s still shocking to see a “regular guy” (whatever that means) like Shane having a pipe like this.

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Yeah I mean they’re not wrong but damn I’ve never spent that much money on something that wasn’t a necessity. But maybe a Former is a necessity? OK well I’ll buy one now and find out.
Having one might mind meld you into “status believing” it the greatest smoker you own, even though it might’nt smoke significantly better than most any pipe you already possess. His work, and much of the Danish aesthetic in pipes is appealing & very much appreciated/sought after…hence the premium 💰. However, never personally smoking or handling one…I can’t speak to it.

Love to see your selection once you decide which agrees with you best. 😉👍☕

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Yeah I mean they’re not wrong but damn I’ve never spent that much money on something that wasn’t a necessity. But maybe a Former is a necessity? OK well I’ll buy one now and find out.
I've got a few in that pride range. Not as devastating as you'd imagine. Formers though just never appealed to me.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Having one might mind meld you into “status believing” it the greatest smoker you own, even though it might’nt smoke significantly better than most any pipe you already possess. His work, and much of the Danish aesthetic in pipes is appealing & very much appreciated/sought after…hence the premium 💰. However, never personally smoking or handling one…I can’t speak to it.

Love to see your selection once you decide which agrees with you best. 😉👍☕
Probably the next one I decide on will be this kind of danish:

IMG_9368.jpeg