PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterPipersPizza

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2021
Fresno, CA
Hi, My name is Peter. I like pipes and pizza. But not necessarily in that order.

I been smoking pipes since I was 16 on and off (sometimes for years at a time). Now in my early 40s, I recently got back into the hobby after surviving a divorce and the death of my best friend... and dog. Now it seems the pipe is my most suitable companion. However, I have fouled up my two Dunhills and thus I'm here seeking the help of my fellow brethren in the art. Good day sirs.

I will now post in another section regarding the details on my Dunhill mishap.

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.
Welcome from New York City. I am very sorry to hear of your losses. I suffered three major losses in 2013 and my pipes were one of the few places I truly found solace. I've also been down the divorce road as well, but, long story short, it turns out that it was to my benefit. I'm sure you will find tons of help here, loads of great people with loads of great advice.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome!

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: PeterPipersPizza
Status
Not open for further replies.