3 Fresh Alex Florov Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
The entire Human population could fit inside of a 500 square mile area. Los Angeles, for example.

Sometimes a new perspective is refreshing.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
The entire Human population could fit inside of a 500 square mile area. Los Angeles, for example.

That's good because I think the whole world is moving to LA anyway, aren't they?

Those wacky depopulation enthusiasts love to conflate overcrowding with overpopulation.

And it's funny how no one who promotes depopulation ever volunteers to go first.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
That's good because I think the whole world is moving to LA anyway, aren't they?

Those wacky depopulation enthusiasts love to conflate overcrowding with overpopulation.

And it's funny how no one who promotes depopulation ever volunteers to go first.

Reactions: brian64 and alan73
Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey

Man, I sure wish everyone would! Give me some more breathing room.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
My farts would thin out the crowd in a hurry.
Ah, but what would it do for the air quality? ?
This is true. And they're in good company with those who conflate groupthink and science. A real Algonquin round table there, as Jerry Seinfeld would say... ?

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
It's sad that we can't just catch all the farts and run our cars from the methane.

Just think of the environmental impact of a few million people catching a fart or two a day.. A simple zip lock bag would do the trick. Just zip it up and take it down to the local fart collection center.

We could be paid a nominal fee per pound.

• Wow
Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
I realize that not everyone will have the luxury of owning a fartmobile.. At least the important people will have them, and that's good enough. After eradicating the Indians, owning slaves, and trusting that Bill Cosby was a nice guy.. we sadly do not deserve to drive.

We could be provided "bean stamps" which could be exchanged for limitless cans of beans.. with the country well fed and primed for maximum flatulence, we can focus on the more important things.. like engaging with methane powered sex robots and playing video games based on coming disasters, the video games will prepare us to cope with said disasters.

I know these ideas may sound overwhelming to some, and exciting to others.. but we must embrace this transition, as we have no choice. The end of the line is near. For many years we have been allowed to burn fossil fuels and reproduce with no limit.. Things must change.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
It's sad that we can't just catch all the farts and run our cars from the methane.

Just think of the environmental impact of a few million people catching a fart or two a day.. A simple zip lock bag would do the trick. Just zip it up and take it down to the local fart collection center.

We could be paid a nominal fee per pound.
Funkenhouser for president!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
When I lived in the vicinity of L.A. in the late 60's and earliest 70's, mostly in Long Beach with excursions to the city, I actually found it interesting. Not a great walking city, nor does it have good public transportation, but compared to a bunk on a minesweeper, it was a nice change of scene. Years later on a business trip, in my off hours, i attended a festival in the downtown by arts groups -- visual arts, a kind of science fiction fashion show, and music. It was weird but worth seeing, though getting to and from the event was a little dicey, always pretending I was with a group, walking with a crowd.

You hit long stretches of chain link fence topped with barbed wire and windowless brick buildings. I like deciduous trees and seasons a little too well to have considered living there. During World War Ii, my folks had an apartment in San Pedro, before my dad shipped out to the Philippines. Decades before that, two great aunts, sisters, lived for a while in Laguna Beach. I visited both places just for the family history. Nice colonies of seals off Laguna.