PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Hi everyone. I have been pretty busy during the last 2 months so couldn't check the forums as often as before. I quit my job in August, decided to start my own business and working on it right now. My daughter turned 1 few days ago, my son is going to be 4 next month, it happens to be my birthday today. I haven't been smoking a pipe since I don't know when but managed to try lots of new cigars during the summer. How are you guys doing? Still trying to figure out how to pack a pipe and keep it lit? And I need someone to update me regarding the recent events.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Welcome-Back.gif

Reactions: jpmcwjr

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Java: Good luck on your enterprise. Nothing tougher than going out and starting a business. It takes nearly every waking minute of your time. That's of lot of time away from family. So, make sure it's quality time with the family. I'm pulling for you your family.

Happy Birthday!

Reactions: Bengel and jpmcwjr

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
New business! Stay strong and on your feet, be ready for the next punch. Your young, smart, and I believe you will be successful with your endeavor IF you are committed enough. There, is the devil in the details...

Reactions: Bengel

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
Good to hear from you and congratulations on all the happy updates. Hope you and the family are well!

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
Happy Birthday! Javan
As Warren and Weezell said above.
We know you will make it, sir.
Enjoy the Pipes and Cigars in that beautiful Country of yours.
Chuck

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Brave to start your own business, and three ways to win -- by making a long term going concern that is profitable; by building it to a certain level and selling it for a hefty profit; or going back to someone else's business and applying what you've learned. So I hope this comes with good prosperity for you and yours, while you tackle the really profound role of father. You raise 'em, they leave the nest, but your are always their father and play an ongoing important role in their lives. All happiness!

stbruno70

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2013
Good to see you back.

Launching one's own business is harrowing but the knowledge gained is invaluable. I myself would never go back to punching a clock.

And congrats on your family. May you someday feel the joy of being a grandparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.