PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Gotta try a churchwarden, and this little Mr. Brog pearwood #30 that i currently have is so good i went with another Brog offer. #15 Churchwarden pearwood. maybe a bit too classy lookin for me as i dont take very good care of my pipes like some of u do. I like a pipe, i oversmoke it, but thats what i bought it for. Anyway, its cheap and according to the reviews, very well made so i hope it will tame down some Virginia's for me. Its currently in the mail so pics to follow soon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Tobacco-Smoke-Pipe-Albert-Churchwarden-Quality/dp/B006GBHZRI/ref=tf_cw?&linkCode=waf&tag=mrbrog00-20

bbauer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2011
Livermore, CA
You should let us know how it smokes. I have a friend that has been wanting a churchwarden around that price range. If you think its a decent pipe, i might encourage him to check it out.

frtimmyd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 13, 2011
What I like about that churchwarden is it's unique stem. Most of the time, when I speak to guys about churchwardens they exclusively think "Lord of the Rings" like the kind that MacQueen sells. Love to see variety in a favorite shape.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Curse anyone who gets a churchwarden before me! Argh!!
Looks like a winner. Although I do prefer a more "middle earth" style myself. 8)

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
He likes to take vacations. Not to worry though; they will get to you eventually.
He'll make you wait 3 months so when you get it you are happier then you would have been if it arrived in 2 weeks. It's a mind trick maaaaaaaan! :puffy:

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I am waiting on one from U/A. Has any one heard from him. i sent him a PM about it but hadnt heard anything yet.
I'm in the same boat, got in on his last big sales thread. I shot off payment to him about a month ago and then he decides to go on haitus again!!! :? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.