PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Hello gang, want to show you my latest acquisition. I got acquainted with Jason's creation via @Chasing Embers his spooky Halloween pipes and the Christmas pipes he get from him. Was very easy to work with Jason. The inaugural smoke was OGS and somehow the pipe didnt smoke "young" at all. The stem and accent ring are Juma, a material I only knew from knivehandles. I'm not partial to any stemmaterial, I think its very comfortable, also because the pipe is featherlight. The blast is something different from what i'm used to, the grain is amazing, could not be happier with it!

Thanks Jason for me making this pipe!

IMG_20220323_230814_944.jpg

IMG_20220323_230817_068.jpg

IMG_20220323_230819_728.jpg

IMG_20220323_230822_252.jpg

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Juma's a nice bridge between acrylic and ebonite. Jason's my go to guy for briar.?
Yeah, that material is something different. I have some pipes with acrylic but this is quite soft on the teeth. I have never seen it on any other pipe.

And he rightfully is so! I have a suspicion it won't be my last pipe from him.

Jun 23, 2019
Still a padawan I gather? A Jedi Master shows off his new pipe butt first to flaunt the stem!

And that one right there looks like it can butter toast! Great choice of colors too, a very modern twist on a very traditional shape.

(I guess a Sith would've posted a selfie with the pipe :ROFLMAO:)

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Still a padawan I gather? A Jedi Master shows off his new pipe butt first to flaunt the stem!

And that one right there looks like it can butter toast! Great choice of colors too, a very modern twist on a very traditional shape.

(I guess a Sith would've posted a selfie with the pipe :ROFLMAO:)
I kinda grow a Qui Gon Jinn beard and my face isnt red (well, kinda.....) and black! I lightsaber green stem would have been cool to, good suggestion! I kinda like a modern twist on a traditional shape and I think Jason outdid himself on how my request was executed.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Absolutely gorgeous pipe...great colors & blast...and I've become quite enamored of the Canadian shapes in recent years. Congrats...enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: DanWil84

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hello gang, want to show you my latest acquisition. I got acquainted with Jason's creation via @Chasing Embers his spooky Halloween pipes and the Christmas pipes he get from him. Was very easy to work with Jason. The inaugural smoke was OGS and somehow the pipe didnt smoke "young" at all. The stem and accent ring are Juma, a material I only knew from knivehandles. I'm not partial to any stemmaterial, I think its very comfortable, also because the pipe is featherlight. The blast is something different from what i'm used to, the grain is amazing, could not be happier with it!

Thanks Jason for me making this pipe!

View attachment 135846

View attachment 135847

View attachment 135848

View attachment 135849
Very nice Lovat. Great ring grain blast! Enjoy and many happy smokes!

Jun 23, 2019
I kinda grow a Qui Gon Jinn beard and my face isnt red (well, kinda.....) and black! I lightsaber green stem would have been cool to, good suggestion! I kinda like a modern twist on a traditional shape and I think Jason outdid himself on how my request was executed.

So black and purple must mean it's the Mace Windu of pipes!

But I agree, saw this on Instagram the other day on his page. Really outstanding work.

• Love
Reactions: DanWil84