Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Thanks Jim. So does that mean you’ll get around to this one when the time permits, or will you deprive us of your thoughts (half kidding, but seriously I’m not used to buying something without reading your review, doesn’t feel right)
if you really need his reviews you could always buy him a tin. I know kind of defeats the point but.....

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Oh @anotherbob I don’t ever need an excuse to buy tobacco lol, more a reason not too like @Chris T said haha.

I’m pretty much going to by most small batch releases, it’s just that reading Jim’s reviews is a nice way to know what the heck’s in it and things to maybe look out for, almost part of the ritual for me.
I don't often read the reviews before buying. Part of the reason is I've only bought a few blends over the years that I didn't finish and enjoy. A few that I really would never buy again unless there were no better options. Captain Black for example. If it was all I could get I'd enjoy it but haven't bought that since the first year of pipe smoking. 1Q, Capstan, and Ashton Rainy Day are probably three of my least favorites and you know what I've enjoyed all of them. Basically I think I just like smoking.