PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
This is currently on sale at dreamingpipes.com only.

The various multi-continental Virginias provide plenty of tart and tangy citrus, grass, bread, tangy stewed fruit, some tangy dark fruit, sugar, earth, wood, floralness, sour lemon, vegetation, and spice along with very light acidity, and a touch of vinegar. The bright Va. takes a fairly small lead. The strength and nic-hit are a step below the medium threshold. The taste is medium. No chance of bite or harshness. Has a few light rough notes. There is no topping, and the sweet and fruity casings very mildly tone down the varietals. This easily broken apart crumble cake is mildly moist, and I saw no reason to dry it. Burns cool, clean and a tad slow with a very consistent sweet Virginia flavor that extends to the mildly lingering, pleasant after taste. The room note is a tad stronger. Leaves little dampness in the bowl, and requires some relights. It’s not quite an all day smoke, but it certainly is repeatable. Four stars out of four.
©Jim Amash 2023.

Last edited by a moderator:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
This blend sounds incredible but, sadly, dreampipes.com does not exist. View attachment 264965
Maybe they changed websites? I heard from them by PM.

Try this link.

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Maybe they changed websites? I heard from them by PM.

Try this link.

Yes sir. That’s it.
It’s dreamingpipes.com

Thanks so much, Jim!

Reactions: JimInks

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Yes sir. That’s it.
It’s dreamingpipes.com

Thanks so much, Jim!
You're very welcome. I used the old link by accident. I'll see if I can get that changed. I'm sure a mod will do that. Thank you for bringing my error to my attention.

Edit: It's fixed now.

Last edited: