PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoru

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2011
I love that almost rounded-mosaic sort of shape on the top of the bowl mate, very attractive little number.

westcoastrich

Might Stick Around
Feb 17, 2011
Beautiful pipe, the grain really pops out, What is the stain color ? How did you do it ? Two coats or just one ?

scotrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 24, 2011
you will never bore me with your pipes, i think they are very finely crafted and beautifully finished....as some above have also said, I am not a huge fan of chunky square bowls, but you have really brought out the best in the grain there and I am sure they would be a joy to smoke....where do you sell these?

pentangle

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
Well will try to answer to some question, if my bad english will permit :D
About coat:it depends on briar , when briar has not a well defined grain two coat are necessary.On the contrary one it's the good choice.The problem could be What color it's necessary to use.All ebauchons has a very own soul and needs a different colour.I use the standard wood colour, like walnut,mahogany etc etc and make several mix between them
About where i sell these pipes: Well i never had sold one in the past and don't think to came into business,simply i do it for fun and smoke , but pipes in collection are now redundant and i can't honestely exclude that one day i will do

You're all good friends i appreciate your comments

your friend Maurizio

Status
Not open for further replies.