PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JRW11b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2023
Just won this Stanwell Bent Dublin on cigarbids. I honestly really liked the shape and look of this pipe. Are these Stanwell pipes decent? It was my first time on that site and honestly took a shot at it not really expecting anything, but i happened to win it...Screenshot_20230415_220149_Brave.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
Just won this Stanwell Bent Dublin on cigarbids. I honestly really liked the shape and look of this pipe. Are these Stanwell pipes decent? It was my first time on that site and honestly took a shot at it not really expecting anything, but i happened to win it...View attachment 216491
Stanwell is an old, established and well respected brand.

Since about 2010 they’ve been made in Italy, and represent an excellent value in premium pipes.

Congratulations.

JRW11b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2023
I have a Danish made Stanwell that smokes like a champ. I also have a newer Italian made one but I haven't smoked it yet, although I've heard good things about them.

Yours looks like a nice pipe. I'm sure it will serve you well. Enjoy
This is an Italian made one based off the description. Looking forward to it! Thank you for the reply!

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
If you like what you got for what you paid for it, you got a good deal.
Reg’d era Danish Stanwells are mighty fine pipes, I’ve got no clue on Italian ones. Many of their designs are holdovers from when they had some of the best designers in house.

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
This discussion may be of interest to you: