PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Thanks for the bump! We’ve got a wait list for tables but the book your admission early promo is ending Sept. 10th. The smoke friendly Saturday Dinner tickets are selling out so get them before it’s too late. We’ve got a fun program after dinner that you don’t want to miss. No matter where you stay we’re going to have a great time!

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
This won't just be my first time at the Vegas Pipe Show. It'll also be both my first time in Vegas and my first time at a pipe show. Looking for pointers from those who know better.
One Month to the day! I always say first is to stay hydrated and if you're looking for something, ask around, we're a pretty small world, if I don't know I probably know someone who does. Please feel free to look me up. If I have a few minutes I'd be happy to show and introduce you around.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
One Month to the day! I always say first is to stay hydrated and if you're looking for something, ask around, we're a pretty small world, if I don't know I probably know someone who does. Please feel free to look me up. If I have a few minutes I'd be happy to show and introduce you around.

I dont know anyone... I'm gonna need you to show me around :)