PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Pretty much every month is March Meerschaum Madness for me. I used to be a big promoter of the idea, as I have plenty of old YT videos on March Meerschaum Madness and have acquired many meerschaum pipes over the years. I've primarily smoked meerschaum pipes for the last several years, so smoking meers this month won't be an issue for me. Funny thing is I'm currently smoking one of my briars. LOL I did smoke a meer earlier today and smoked 3 different ones yesterday.

Reactions: fishmansf

fishmansf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 29, 2022
PNW
Pretty much every month is March Meerschaum Madness for me. I used to be a big promoter of the idea, as I have plenty of old YT videos on March Meerschaum Madness and have acquired many meerschaum pipes over the years. I've primarily smoked meerschaum pipes for the last several years, so smoking meers this month won't be an issue for me. Funny thing is I'm currently smoking one of my briars. LOL I did smoke a meer earlier today and smoked 3 different ones yesterday.
You and bamagtrdude are the ones that got me started on MMM

Reactions: metalheadycigarguy

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
March Meerschaum Madness? When did this become a thing? Is is like Taco Tuesday? I guess I'm just out of the loop on these mystery celebrations. I don't dislike it though, so I dug out my massive meer collection to show here.
Here they are: The one in the middle is from Olie Sylvester's Zombie series, but I cannot for the life of me remember the make of the other two, but top pipe might be cultured meerschaum, and the bottom pipe came pre-colored. I guess only high end meers get stamped or engraved. But hey, they all smoke just fine!

1686FF2B-BD79-4D54-AE55-E70B0C584AD5_1_201_a.jpeg