May the force surround you and you be heir to that force?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
The external forces that act upon our desire to smoke a pipe are a silent but true calling.If you separated 4 brothers at birth and put each brother in a different area of the world,US-Canada-Australia-Russia, with no contact with each other,and all things being equal for now(such as temperature,food,water),and also,say they come from three generations of pipe smokers,....would they have a calling from an external force that may surround them,to be intrigued to pick up the pipe?? We have all heard comments about family's in different trades "oh,that runs in their blood".Is it possible for one to be heir to that force?

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
ah.yes Kevin.But for this experiment,we must pretend that environmental issues are identical,including tobacco availability.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I dunno, but if any of them are wealthy and amass a small collection of Dunhills, Eltangs, Castellos, and Ardours before realizing that they are not into pipe smoking, I want first dibs on their pipes =)

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
There are many stories of twins separated at birth who discover that they are in identical occupations

or unknowingly lead parallel lives. They may, however, represent only a small percentage of all twins separated at birth.

I dunno about the statistical significance of such findings; but it is an eye-opener.

spacecowboy57

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2010
using the force:

darth vader would make a good pimp. most people would say that "pimpin aint easy" but it sure is easier when you can choke a b!tch from across the room.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
You owe me a keyboard spacecowboy57. I just spit french roast all over mine and nearly choked to death laughing at your Darth Vader being a good pimp due to his ability to choke a bitch from across the room post.

Status
Not open for further replies.