PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

KevKasper13

Lurker
Jan 12, 2022
Bristol, Pa
Beginner here. Almost one year into this journey and loving it. Looking for a meerschaum that suites my fancy. Find meerschaum bowl sleeves on the Vermont Freehand site. No real definition of what they are. Instead of googling I’d rather start my first thread. Give me some knowledge brothers. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Laurent

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Beginner here. Almost one year into this journey and loving it. Looking for a meerschaum that suites my fancy. Find meerschaum bowl sleeves on the Vermont Freehand site. No real definition of what they are. Instead of googling I’d rather start my first thread. Give me some knowledge brothers. Thanks in advance.
s-l300-1.jpg

Reactions: Laurent

KevKasper13

Lurker
Jan 12, 2022
Bristol, Pa
BTW, you can request Altinay shapes from them and IMP shapes from Meerschaum Market. I've got an IMP commission coming in from them next week.?
That might be what I have to do. Even though I see hundreds of different shapes (classic, freehand and figures) I can’t find one that I feel fits my personality. I really wanted a bear head but they all look docile or brainless like they just took a tranquilizer dart. I want a mean growling grizzly.

Reactions: Chasing Embers