PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

username

Lifer
Dec 24, 2014
Tucson Az
Never played kill team but yeah you really only need one box of guys for it vs a whole army of dudes. They just released a new version of warhammer fantasy caller warhammer the old world. I might pick that up but I think as of now I got enough hobby backlog.

Reactions: vosBghos and Kobold

DesertDan

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2022
Tucson, AZ
FYI
I hope I'm not breaking any rules. I saw this on one of my daily sites and think it is very cool, The red dragon from the Holmes Basic D&D box art.

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
Tried 40k (painted up a large death guard army) but didn’t care for it. I think it was more to do with the model count and scale of game itself. I do, however, like skirmish games like Frostgrave, Forbidden Psalms, etc. Also play DnD. Still, painting miniatures is something I probably do more than getting them to an actual game. Therapeutic hobby for me View attachment 212187View attachment 212188
Kill Team can be a pretty fun Skirmish pick up game too , usually only 10 er so operatives all specialized , I book one box and off you go
Never played kill team but yeah you really only need one box of guys for it vs a whole army of dudes. They just released a new version of warhammer fantasy caller warhammer the old world. I might pick that up but I think as of now I got enough hobby backlog.
Old world looks fun bricks of multiple models and and whatnot

Reactions: Kobold