PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

obc83

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 4, 2023
Was trying to get to the lumberyard early this morning but right now I'm waiting on one of the dogs I'm sitting to get his brain unstuck. He was little street rat so it's like fifty first dates with this guy. He's settling into a decent 10' stare down this morning so, progress. But I must have been too eager to get moving because he won't just get in the damn truck. I know he wants to. The little bastard was literally sleeping on my head two hours ago. ANYWAY, I was about to head over to the "what're you smoking Sept" thread but then I went and got curious again. Here's my impedimenta for the day, what are you buggin' out with?

KIMG0201.JPG

Last edited:
H

HRPufnstuf

Was trying to get to the lumberyard early this morning but right now I'm waiting on one of the dogs I'm sitting to get his brain unstuck. He was little street rat so it's like fifty first dates with this guy. He's settling into a decent 10' stare down this morning so, progress. But I must have been too eager to get moving because he won't just get in the damn truck. I know he wants to. The little bastard was literally sleeping on my head two hours ago. ANYWAY, I was about to head over to the "what're you smoking Sept" thread but then I went and got curious again. Here's my impedimenta for the day, what are you buggin' out with?

View attachment 248258
The Altoids can is trick!

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Awesome. Thanks for getting into it. How's that 365? If I ever go striker, I'm thinking it will be one of those.
I love it. Its an SAS package which people have mixed reviews about.
It takes a box to get used to it but I can put 50 of 60 in the bullseye on a 3x5 playing card at 15 yds moving with it. It works for me. I love sub compacts from seacamp’s to bobcats they are all good. In fall I generally switch to an HK P30 Sk under a loose fitting shirt.

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
No need for more. A 1"×2" pipe chamber will last around 2.5 hours if smoked at one time and easily for my 12 hour work shift when smoked off and on. I do carry other non pipe tobacco products though.

View attachment 248530
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the Appalachian Food Pyramid!
I got my first chaw of backer from my Papaw Cletus when I was 4. I kept begging, finally my dad said "lay it on him". I hung in there for about 5 minutes before I puked.
Eventually I got the hang of it, and Redman Golden Blend was my favorite. I was a little caught off guard when I saw an identical package in the gas station a couple weeks ago that said "America's Best."

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
No need for more. A 1"×2" pipe chamber will last around 2.5 hours if smoked at one time and easily for my 12 hour work shift when smoked off and on. I do carry other non pipe tobacco products though.

View attachment 248530
This is the center console in my truck, only with American Spirit "Blacks" and Copenhagen snuff.