PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Gentlemen! Start your engines. We have just begun the monthly 'Color my Meerschaum' thread!. In the course this highly entertaining thread someone will saw a pipe in half to demonstrate coloring and disprove a few crackpot theories. There will be side diversions about the water flushing method which will now be called 'Water Sports' accompanied by in-depth pictures of the use of high pressure garden horses.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Gentlemen! Start your engines. We have just begun the monthly 'Color my Meerschaum' thread!. In the course this highly entertaining thread someone will saw a pipe in half to demonstrate coloring and disprove a few crackpot theories. There will be side diversions about the water flushing method which will now be called 'Water Sports' accompanied by in-depth pictures of the use of high pressure garden horses.
At least we know alcohol won't hurt them now.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Nah, I may just cake it till it splits. 😂

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
That's funny, what I remember is someone with a crackpot theory killed their pipe with a saw.

Now the new crackpot theory is that a meer won't taste like shit if it isn't cleaned. The hits keep rolling in.
Actually that is quite true. An occasional scrape of the bowl and a feather down the stem and you are all good. As to the pipe I really couldn't comment. rotf

Status
Not open for further replies.