Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Feb 4, 2024
Dear pipe enthusiasts!
For my introduction as a new member on pipesmagazine I wrote a short essay on the joy of smoking a good blend of tobacco -alone, in the company of others, while reading, drinking, or just purely enjoying the taste of our pipe.
I spent many years, alone in my tower, studying the grim art of alchemy, pondering on the mysteries of the human body. Many years cutting the darkness of the night with the sharp light of my lantern, wondering from one inn to an other, chatting with locals, in laughter or sorrow. Many years walking in the ghastly woods, haggard, with my elm stick, never looking back. One thing accompanied me through my journies; my beautiful briar pipes, that no matter how far I went from the safety of my tower, lighting one makes me feel the comfort of my armchair where I am usually reading from Alain de Lille or one of the masters of necromancy.
This is my short introduction, on why I love smoking my pipes so much. Please my dear friends take your time, and think about it yourselves, why you love smoking your pipes so much!
Aleister the Stormchaser