PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FalconForever

Lurker
Mar 22, 2024
Sussex, England
These are my smoking pipes that I use. I have six straight pipes, all Falcons. I have another six bent pipes, five are Falcons and one Invicta. The round stand and tobacco jar is from the 1950s I think and the classic five bar gate stand is from the 1960s I think. Kitsch but cool....😎

Finally is my mini museum of unsmoked original Falcons, lighters, etc plus two lightly restored bantams which I might fire up at some point.IMG_20240404_185851461.jpg

IMG_20240404_190620854_HDR.jpgIMG_20240404_190708750_HDR.jpgIMG_20240404_190755484.jpg

FalconForever

Lurker
Mar 22, 2024
Sussex, England
If you were a real Falcon Smoker you would just have one Falcon Stem 😉
Haha,busted....😄 It's true but they keep making interesting new ones....so really it's not my fault
Ah, but have you got the Falcon combination pouch? Both zipped & button versions? How about a golfers falcon umbrella?
There must be something your collection is missing, that we can get you on! lol
🤣🤣 No combo pouch as don't touch leather and I hate golf. I have been keeping an eye out for the Falcon finger tamper mind....😉

FalconForever

Lurker
Mar 22, 2024
Sussex, England
Great Collection! If you had to suggest one to a newbie which one and what should they buy with it?
Good question! Personally I'd say any of the standard stems paired with pretty much any standard bowl. You have endless choice with the Falcon system.

If you already smoke and are used to briar pipes, I'd go with the International range which looks more traditional but have the cooling system of Falcons.

The Coolway range are closer still to a traditional briar but don't have the same cooling effect or humidome as the engineered Falcons.

Only other tip is say for the standard Falcon is to keep them clean, use the dry rings for the humidome and enjoy!