Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
It looks like a traditional Karl Erik freehand. Nothing special about it as it looks similar to many of his other freehands. It's only special if it has special meaning for you. Nice looking pipe, and I'm sure it will be a great smoker if you ever smoke it.

Here's some info on Karl Erik if you're unfamiliar with him.

Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

doccaliban

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2014
Pacific Northwest
It looks like a traditional Karl Erik freehand. Nothing special about it as it looks similar to many of his other freehands. It's only special if it has special meaning for you. Nice looking pipe, and I'm sure it will be a great smoker if you ever smoke it.

Here's some info on Karl Erik if you're unfamiliar with him.
Other than it being an early purchase, it has no sentiment. I am mulling selling a few things that I don't smoke, or have never smoked. I don't need a collection, and I have 6 or 8 that I do wish to keep and smoke.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Other than it being an early purchase, it has no sentiment. I am mulling selling a few things that I don't smoke, or have never smoked. I don't need a collection, and I have 6 or 8 that I do wish to keep and smoke.

Nothing wrong with selling off unsmoked or rarely smoked pipes. I'm in the process of selling off several of mine that I just don't smoke that often. If you find the right buyer looking for an older Danish pipe, or someone that is a Karl Erik fan, you might sell it for a decent chunk of money.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

doccaliban

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2014
Pacific Northwest
Nothing wrong with selling off unsmoked or rarely smoked pipes. I'm in the process of selling off several of mine that I just don't smoke that often. If you find the right buyer looking for an older Danish pipe, or someone that is a Karl Erik fan, you might sell it for a decent chunk of money.
I'm going to post a few things here later today. Does a price have to be set, or can people simply make offers via PM? How are you selling yours?

doccaliban

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2014
Pacific Northwest
I'm going to post a few things here later today. Does a price have to be set, or can people simply make offers via PM? How are you selling yours?
I just saw this: The sale price must be clearly listed for each item, including lots. A lot is defined as a group of tins, for one price. (ie: Lot 6 - 10 tins of Dunhill MM965 - $100). No offers only, silent auctions, etc.
That will be tough with one of the things I want to sell as it's rare and I don't really know how much it might be worth.

milk

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2022
Japan
A very nice Danish, you should fire it up!
I was just thinking of grabbing an Erik. There’s a beaut on reborn for not so much. But I work in Japan for Yen which is like working for dog biscuits at this point.