SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dear Pipers

Today is my one year anniversary of joining pipesmagazine and this forum. Thanks for all the advice and friendship. It has truly been a pleasure getting to know many of you. I know half of you half as well as I would like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. ;) I have learned much from all you veterans and it has been a huge stress release to come to this place for fellowship, laughs and support. I now own way too many pipes and more tobacco than I will likely ever smoke! I wish you all a wonderful 2023!

Cheers and Happy New Year!

mike

Last edited:

Glad you've stuck with it. If I remember correctly, you at one point, had terrible tongue bite and figured out the problem.
You have a good memory! This time last year I was in agony with sores in my mouth. I'm stubborn and I refused to be defeated and now here I am! I rarely get bitten these days and if so I sense it and stop right away. I will say PS blends still get me if I am not extra careful so I don't smoke em anymore. So much other good stuff to enjoy!

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
My one year was just a few weeks ago! Happy anniversary, brother. While I don’t share and post as much as you do about my struggles, some of your early posts could have been written by me! Glad to have someone at about my same “level” on here asking the questions/posting the rants 😜 that I’m too reserved to post.
Cheers, my friend, and happy new year!

Glad to have someone at about my same “level” on here asking the questions/posting the rants 😜 that I’m too reserved to post.
LOL - nothing like a good rant to get the smoke billowing! Thanks for your friendship brother! I hope to see you in person some day and share a bowl or two. Maybe us Rocky Mt highlanders can join up sometime. Peace.

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
LOL - nothing like a good rant to get the smoke billowing! Thanks for your friendship brother! I hope to see you in person some day and share a bowl or two. Maybe us Rocky Mt highlanders can join up sometime. Peace.
That would be a hoot! You’re cooking dinner though! Pretty sure the only meals that I can prepare properly these days are Mac n cheese, chicken nuggets, and French toast

beargreasediet

Can't Leave
Nov 23, 2021
The Prairie
That would be a hoot! You’re cooking dinner though! Pretty sure the only meals that I can prepare properly these days are Mac n cheese, chicken nuggets, and French toast

That ain’t right bro - maybe we need some chow threads!

Also enjoyed your posts @OSOBUCO; thanks for asking all the questions - and much appreciate all the thoughtful answers.

Reactions: kcghost and OSOBUCO

unclefloyd

Might Stick Around
Feb 6, 2018
Space Coast Florida
Dear Pipers

Today is my one year anniversary of joining pipesmagazine and this forum. Thanks for all the advice and friendship. It has truly been a pleasure getting to know many of you. I know half of you half as well as I would like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. ;) I have learned much from all you veterans and it has been a huge stress release to come to this place for fellowship, laughs and support. I now own way too many pipes and more tobacco than I will likely ever smoke! I wish you all a wonderful 2023!

Cheers and Happy New Year!

mike
Well said and I feel the same way about joining this forum!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Glad you made it through the first year! It's all downhill from here!
I enjoy your posts and really love the photos of your wonderful meals you make- Keep 'em coming and Happy New Year to you!!

Reactions: OSOBUCO