PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

doug bourque

Lurker
Apr 19, 2024
Welcome, Doug. I altered your title to catch more eyes.

I have been smoking a pipe since I was 16 and that was 67 years ago. in all the years of pipe smoking I had found one ultimate smoke called Don Pablo produced by lane limited, It was discontinued in the late 1990s. Is there anyone else that has had that experience with Don Pablo tobacco? I have a collection of Prince Albert tobacco tins and always looking for help dating them. best wishes to all. doug

Last edited by a moderator:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome, Doug!

Please
put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: Roach1

beargraves

Lurker
Dec 17, 2013
Vidalia
My name is Bear Graves. Started smoking a pipe when I was 16-year-old and have been pretty much been a puffer since
I used to be a ((very)) minoritypartner in smokingpipes.com, writing up to 2 million words a year in pipe prescriptions, newsletters, and then broadcasting my silliness on a twice weekly newsletter.
Very happy to be here

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
My name is Bear Graves. Started smoking a pipe when I was 16-year-old and have been pretty much been a puffer since
I used to be a ((very)) minoritypartner in smokingpipes.com, writing up to 2 million words a year in pipe prescriptions, newsletters, and then broadcasting my silliness on a twice weekly newsletter.
Very happy to be here
Hello, Bear!

You deserve your very own introduction post. I am sure it'll be good reading.

Welcome!

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I did the math. 83. I thought, WOW! Now this man is a certified codger! Then I thought...well shit...he's only 7 yrs older than me! um...wow.
Curious to learn of this old and never before seen blend, at least to my eyes.