PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavrin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 1, 2021
Idaho
Welcome! I have "toyed" with the idea of learning about amateur radio operators but have not done much about it yet. You will find some great folks and info here.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Sgetz

Lifer
May 21, 2020
UK
Welcome from Durham in the UK. And by the way stealing my official title(according to my wife) is not good form!
?

PeterPipersPizza

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2021
Fresno, CA
Welcome from Fresno Ca! I will have to visit the Pipe Den if I ever find myself in that part of Florida. Air traffic controller sounds like a real stressful job, glad your able to get back into the pipe smoking hobby. I find pipe smoking a relaxing ritual and more and more I am developing my palate. Have a great day.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
I just moved down here to Vero Beach Florida in September 2021. Prior to that I lived in Delaware. Was an air traffic controller at BWI for many years. I had put my pipes away for a while but I’m retired now and have time for a smoke now. Also a amateur radio operator.

I found a really great old time smoke shop in town operated by a real knowledgeable gentleman. Large selection of new and estate pipes. Nice selection of Dunhill estate pipes at what I consider fair prices. I went in there yesterday for the first time. I bought a dunhill group 5 billiard and a new Karl Eric. Name of this B&M is Pipe Den. Worth the stop.
Welcome from Virginia

That Guy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 8, 2021
Central Florida
Welcome from palm bay FL. The pipe den has an amazing selection of pipes and cigars. Unfortunately (I'm guessing because of our high tobacco sales tax) the pipe tobacco selection is limited and expensive. I've bought a few pipes from Bob and he's a great guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.