Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colorado_Sean

Lurker
Jan 31, 2022
Hello everyone,

I posted earlier in the newbie forum, but thought I would introduce myself here. My name is Sean and I live in Denver. I am retired. I quit smoking cigarettes years ago and will smoke an occasional cigar, but I prefer pipe smoking by far. I am new to it, but really enjoy the process and relaxation it provides, especially on a warm day out back with the dogs. Unfortunately, it’s pretty cold in Denver at the moment.

I look forward to talking with you all and learning some tricks of the trade. I have been collecting pipes over the years, but only recently starting using them. Lol. I just bought pipes that looked cool to me and felt good in my hand. Now that I am retired I have the time to really enjoy them.

Thanks for this great resource for pipe smokers.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hello everyone,

I posted earlier in the newbie forum, but thought I would introduce myself here. My name is Sean and I live in Denver. I am retired. I quit smoking cigarettes years ago and will smoke an occasional cigar, but I prefer pipe smoking by far. I am new to it, but really enjoy the process and relaxation it provides, especially on a warm day out back with the dogs. Unfortunately, it’s pretty cold in Denver at the moment.

I look forward to talking with you all and learning some tricks of the trade. I have been collecting pipes over the years, but only recently starting using them. Lol. I just bought pipes that looked cool to me and felt good in my hand. Now that I am retired I have the time to really enjoy them.

cute pic but why the name? I hate when people have this screen names and leave it a mystery. Seriously though welcome aboard. And what a cute little fellow in that pic. Looks like he's excited to be alive.

Colorado_Sean

Lurker
Jan 31, 2022
cute pic but why the name? I hate when people have this screen names and leave it a mystery. Seriously though welcome aboard. And what a cute little fellow in that pic. Looks like he's excited to be alive.
Thanks. Her name is Lucy. She is a golden retriever about 8 months old now. I have a 6 year old Golden as well. They are such great dogs. Take care.

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Welcome from Sydney, Oz.

I hope you have a long and active stay on the Forums.

Quite the thing to get into pipe smoking with a collection already in hand.
Do post pics of your pipes. One thing the members love is eyeballing what others are smoking.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Thanks. Her name is Lucy. She is a golden retriever about 8 months old now. I have a 6 year old Golden as well. They are such great dogs. Take care.
and the cutest thing ever is when they harf. You know when they kind sigh and it makes a harf noise. For example you see it when an old dog takes care of a group of energetic puppies. Lucy is a cutie.

Reactions: Colorado_Sean

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hello everyone,

Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: Colorado_Sean
Status
Not open for further replies.