PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Dave Beachley here from Denver, Colorado. Smoked pipe early on for 25 years. Stopped for 25 years. Now, at 72 y/o, and at the top of the 9th inning, I re-started, but with more moderation.
Welcome, Dave! What you you like to smoke?

Please
put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

beachley

Lurker
Jan 18, 2024
Sounds like you now have the time to enjoy a bowl or two. What are some of your favorite blends?
Well, I've been collecting a few blends based upon what I've been reading (trying to catch up over the years). I'm liking some of the English blends, after first thinking that my old standard aerobatics from years ago would do. But, I think my taste has evolved. Still searching, but I like SPC's Plum Pudding, for starters. Looking forward to trying some of Boswell's North Woods (I believe that's what it's called). Any suggestions for a mild English?

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Dave Beachley here from Denver, Colorado. Smoked pipe early on for 25 years. Stopped for 25 years. Now, at 72 y/o, and at the top of the 9th inning, I re-started, but with more moderation.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!