PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeClouds

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 7, 2019
New York
Hello from NYC,
My name is Dan and I have been a pipe smoker for a few years. As a long time reader of the Forum, I appreciate the wealth of knowledge and generosity displayed by the members. It definitely helped me getting started on my journey of pipe smoking. For this I thank you kindly and wish you all a great day!
Best,
Dan

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
Welcome Dan, I’m also from NYC. 9B7867C2-4216-4FA9-B049-B6678166DA29.jpeg
Pic from Rockefeller Center looking out to 5th Ave standing on the scaffolding set up for the set up of the big tree ? (a few years back lol)

Reactions: Ettrick puffer

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central N.C. My wife spent most of her working career in and around NYC and Long Island, and I commuted up there before we were married. Though she is from remote rural Missouri, which is wonderful in its own way, when not virus stricken. I'm originally from Chicagoland.

SmokeClouds

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 7, 2019
New York
Welcome aboard from central N.C. My wife spent most of her working career in and around NYC and Long Island, and I commuted up there before we were married. Though she is from remote rural Missouri, which is wonderful in its own way, when not virus stricken. I'm originally from Chicagoland.
Welcome Dan. If you have any questions feel free to ask me some.. I am sure by now you have realized I am the smartest guy on the entire site.
Thank you. I always enjoy your posts!

SmokeClouds

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 7, 2019
New York
Thank you. Chicago, one of my favorite city.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Welcome to the forum, from Southern California. Not the best time to join, as Harris has keenly pointed out; he's the smartest one here, so the best you or anyone else can do is 2nd 3rd place (Harris is also 2nd place--I hear he forked over enough SG tins as a buyout). :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.