New Non-newbie from Seattle, Soon Heading S.E.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dottlejockey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Hey, PMF community...

Aspiring codger here. I will qualify for this title soon, or currently, depending on your age and perspective on such matters. I'm originally from the Seattle, WA area, but seasonally migrate to my other beloved locale near Gainesville, FL. Currently develop property down there and come back up here for a change of scenery from the position behind my pipe and whisky glass.

I enjoy my meers and briars most often, but also enjoy a couple mortas and cobs here and there. Not too picky, just like to stuff something with some burley or VA and start a series of small fires. I'm pretty well practiced at this, going on a couple decades of said riff raff, to my doctors' lament.

Just figured I'd stop by and introduce myself before the lurker badge this account is currently standing under rings too true.

Welp, time to stuff some semois in my Caminetto double comma from somewhere around the year of my birth and get to "work." Looking forward to meeting some new folks. Wishing you all a great Thursday afternoon and a healthy pipe full of your favorite smoke!

Last edited by a moderator:

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Welcome, DJ! Beautiful PNW in the summer, sunny SE winter, pickleball all year long; sounds like a blast. I guess the only downside is you can't ship tobacco to WA and FL tobacco taxes are nuts.

Reactions: dottlejockey