PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

billm67

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2011
Camp Hill, PA
Well....I asked whould I buy one new Boswell or two Savinelli's. I took my buddy down to Boswell's because he is just started with pipes and he wanted a brand new Boswell. So we went down to the shop and we had a great time. Here are some pictures of the trip as well as the new pipe I ended up purchasing.
Here is the wall of pipes

IMAG0105.jpg

Here is JM talking with a customer

IMAG0106.jpg

Here is Dan explaining about their blends (he's on the right and I didn't get the other gents name)

4-B0A1DE92-1775281-800.jpg

Here is my friend Jim with his new Boswell

IMAG0107.jpg

Here are two pics of my new Boswell

boswellrhodesian2-1.jpg

boswellrhodesian.jpg

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
That does look like a great shop.
All the tobacco shops in my general area are either head shops, or mostly stock cigars and only have a side section for pipes and pipe tobacco.
For a straight stem that does look like a very nice one.

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
I dont live real far from there probably 2hrs I really need to take a trip down very nice pipe and pics

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
Thanks for the pics and great looking pipe. I really have to make the trip to that place. I hear only wonderful things about it and it looks so inviting with all the tobacco on display and pipe selection. Good job!

billm67

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2011
Camp Hill, PA
I like Bulldogs/Rhodesians with a small bit of bend. This pipe was straight as an arrow. I asked JM if it could be bent a little bit like my other Boswell....and he took it back and in about 5 minutes....out it came bend just like the other. Where else will you get that kind of customer service?

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
They are good people and a great shop! I love your new Rhodesian, he does that shape quite well, usually with an interesting stem, like yours! Enjoy it. We should plan a Pipes Forum meet on Saturday at Boswells, I'm about 20 minutes down the road, just into Maryland. Maybe in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.