Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dctune

Part of the Furniture Now
Had a dream last night I was smoking outside on a windy fall day and burned a hole in the wall of my favorite pipe. And it was one of those dreams that seems entirely real. Taste, smell, feel, the way time & physics worked in the dream all were just like being awake. I woke up so relieved it was just a dream.

But who knows. Maybe it really happened, and right now I’m dreaming that I’m smoking match MM965 in that very pipe while posting this thread.

Either way, hold me.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
I dreamt two nights ago that I was helping @runscott shift house. He couldn’t be arsed moving his hallmarked Pete collection, and yet had taking the time to organise them on a rack outside, a pipe a year from the start of the patent period to this years POTY. He said take what you want. I was very considerate and only took what I could carry on my person. Was gutted I hadn’t conjured up a pair of khaki cargo pants to stuff the pockets full, I know on some level I would embrace them

Andriko

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2021
London
Had a dream last night I was smoking outside on a windy fall day and burned a hole in the wall of my favorite pipe. And it was one of those dreams that seems entirely real. Taste, smell, feel, the way time & physics worked in the dream all were just like being awake. I woke up so relieved it was just a dream.

But who knows. Maybe it really happened, and right now I’m dreaming that I’m smoking match MM965 in that very pipe while posting this thread.

Either way, hold me.

Not knowing you well enough to make anything more than a speculation, but I'd suggest the dream might be telling you to make a change, and that an old routine may have become 'burnt out'.

Reactions: dctune

dctune

Part of the Furniture Now
Not knowing you well enough to make anything more than a speculation, but I'd suggest the dream might be telling you to make a change, and that an old routine may have become 'burnt out'.
My grass is burned out at the moment. And I just put down $10,000 worth of sod this spring, and watered it profusely. Did everything right. Then drought. I also planted 5 new trees in a little grove a few weeks ago. Today, one of them is stone dead. I’m having a run of not-the-greatest luck with the vegetation this year. But dang it, my mulch looks good.

• Sad
Reactions: PipeIT

Andriko

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2021
London
My grass is burned out at the moment. And I just put down $10,000 worth of sod this spring, and watered it profusely. Did everything right. Then drought. I also planted 5 new trees in a little grove a few weeks ago. Today, one of them is stone dead. I’m having a run of not-the-greatest luck with the vegetation this year. But dang it, my mulch looks good.

The gardening and your dreams seem to be in sync, and might be trying to tell you something.

Reactions: dctune and PipeIT