PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Osirus

Might Stick Around
May 13, 2022
Nebraska, USA
Pulled the trigger as a birthday gift on my "grail" pipe, a sad skull by Omug Simsek. He makes tons of pretty well done designs and sells them on ebay. He's been selling for years, has good reviews, and I've seen a few members here with a few of his pipes.

The details on the skull are just about perfect. I was skeptical of the "yellow" stem at first, I usually prefer black, but it looks amazing in person. It has swirls in it and glad I went with something different. It was either this or a black Savinelli Alligator, but I figured this was more unique and I did get a brown alligator estate on ebay. The bent stem will be difficult to clean, and it doesn't take filters like I usually prefer. But this will be a special occasion pipe so I'm not too worried about it.

Total price was $150 shipped from Turkey, arrived in about 2 weeks. More than I usually spend, but not bad overall for what you get. I just happened to have a decent display case for it, or at least until I get a better one- it was designed for those beanie babies that everyone was going to collect and retire on from the 90's haha... Skull pipe mine.jpg

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Pulled the trigger as a birthday gift on my "grail" pipe, a sad skull by Omug Simsek. He makes tons of pretty well done designs and sells them on ebay. He's been selling for years, has good reviews, and I've seen a few members here with a few of his pipes.

The details on the skull are just about perfect. I was skeptical of the "yellow" stem at first, I usually prefer black, but it looks amazing in person. It has swirls in it and glad I went with something different. It was either this or a black Savinelli Alligator, but I figured this was more unique and I did get a brown alligator estate on ebay. The bent stem will be difficult to clean, and it doesn't take filters like I usually prefer. But this will be a special occasion pipe so I'm not too worried about it.

Total price was $150 shipped from Turkey, arrived in about 2 weeks. More than I usually spend, but not bad overall for what you get. I just happened to have a decent display case for it, or at least until I get a better one- it was designed for those beanie babies that everyone was going to collect and retire on from the 90's haha... View attachment 158072

He did a really good job on the expression with that one. The yellow stem is gorgeous.

Reactions: Osirus

Osirus

Might Stick Around
May 13, 2022
Nebraska, USA
He did a really good job on the expression with that one. The yellow stem is gorgeous.
Thank you, and yes, I agree he did an amazing job with the skull's expression. He has several skull designs and I liked how he made it look sad yet accurate. So glad I went with the yellow stem, I even messaged him asking if he could do black instead.

Now I just need to find a good blend that to christen it with, something that smells like death... maybe latakia and perique would fit that bill!