PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

WVOldFart

Lifer
Sep 1, 2021
Eastern panhandle, WV
The pipe smoking community owes a lot to jiminks. Even though I believe a smoker should decide for himself if he likes a blend and the best way to find that out is to smoke it, his reviews give the reader an idea of the components in the blend and basic information. I admire the fact that he never says that this tobacco tastes like bat shit or he has an orgasm every time he smokes a certain bend. Decide that on your own. So congratulations for 250,000 posts.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
The pipe smoking community owes a lot to jiminks. Even though I believe a smoker should decide for himself if he likes a blend and the best way to find that out is to smoke it, his reviews give the reader an idea of the components in the blend and basic information. I admire the fact that he never says that this tobacco tastes like bat shit or he has an orgasm every time he smokes a certain bend. Decide that on your own. So congratulations for 250,000 posts.
Congratulations Jim!

And I just want to be the second to say how glad I am that you never say you have an orgasm every time you smoke a certain blend.

• Haha
Reactions: JimInks

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
That made my day. Anyone ever notice that Jim's rise to fame was about the same time that Edward G Robinson 'supposedly' died. I think Edward G stage managed the whole thing to collect the life insurance money and started a new life as a pipe tobacco reviewer. It makes sense. They both enjoy the same blend, one of them invented the blend and if you look at the picture on Jim's avatar he even looks like Edward G. What other proof do you require? Happy 250,000 likes dat chum!

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Actually, I think more of an achievement than making 250K posts.
I agree… He has certainly provided a great deal of useful information and helped a lot of people, including myself
:cheers: