PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
If you guys want to worship a know-nothing blowhard I should get on the radio.
Hold on, who said worship? Unless there is another post above some where. And as far as a blow hard, well, I’m not in the business of running interference for those that can stand completely on their own. Don’t like em, turn the dial. Don’t get butt hurt about it.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
I personally think that the career pundits are fat little ticks sitting on the body politic making issues out of nothing just so they can keep listeners or viewers.
Bob, I don’t think your original post was designed so you would have elaborate More on pundits or political opinions.

Brobs ran his Totalitarian Deathcult technique to Ostracize others, as he sits in judgement, kind of like a Bureaucrat, drunk on his own BS. I’ve no problem with others opinions. But Brobs, you ran that Ideological shit on purpose. This isn’t a Fascist Anti-Fascist Rally, it’sa pipe forum. Ostracize on Twitter.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
then stop talking about lying political pieces of shit on a non-political forum.

you're right.. those who love Rush and the Neo-Right never ostracize or call out anyone.

he's also a proven liar.. just like someone else.

Reactions: sablebrush52

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
then stop talking about lying political pieces of shit on a non-political forum.

you're right.. those who love Rush and the Neo-Right never ostracize or call out anyone.

he's also a proven liar.. just like someone else.

Good little Marxist, still using those techniques. You’re reminding me of the FDA. ?

Oct 7, 2016
In the U.S., buying Cuban Cigars has been illegal for over five decades. People purchase them online from Europe and Asia every day. I'm not talking about questionable boxes from your sister's husband's niece who's dating a Cuban person down in FL. Actual LCDH vendors. When customs confiscates one random box out of thousands, the person receives a warning letter. That's it. Some people even get multiple letters every year. Homeland Security has slightly more important issues to deal with than tobacco. Most of the vendors in Europe and Asia will send a replacement box if/when that happens at no extra charge.

if there's a market for pipe tobacco, i'm pretty sure those same vendors will have no problem filling those needs too.
Because of trade agreements, Estervals and the other German shops can legally ship pipe tobacco to states like Washington. In the only Federal legislation I have seen, I don’t think this “loophole” is closed.
I noticed the other day that P&C won’t ship to Utah, South Dakota and Maryland in addition to Washington. Internet sales restrictions are going to happen, whether they are imposed at the state or federal level.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
proving something isn't a technique... it's called winning an argument.

nice redirect.

I fail to see the argument. I called you out. You could’ve ignored the original conversation, which would’ve been the smart thing to do. Then you doubled down and proved my point.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
which syndicate of conmen you prefer.

That sums it all up well.

The media shills on both the left and the right are there as gatekeepers to keep everyone from straying off the globalist reservation. Both sides ultimately promote the same overarching agenda. The only real difference is the hot-button issues (mostly social in nature) that they keep the plebs riled up and fighting with each other over.

Status
Not open for further replies.